- When you have copyright, it means that you have the legal right to print, publish, perform, film or record literary, artistic or music material for your own uses.
- The purpose, the nature, the amount and the effect.
- The type of media matters because there’s different copyright rules for the different types of mediums. (Not the same rules apply to audio tapes that do to printed material.)
Overexposed: Sexting and Relationships
- She has the students use iPads to give feedback during class rather than speak aloud. This allows the students to be less embarrassed when talking about a sensitive subject.
- Students putting vocabulary in their own word is important because this makes them put it into context and think about the meaning so the words make sense
- In terms of using them for giving anonymous feedback that would normally be kept to themselves, it’s a great tool! Students could possibly get sidetracked by e technology sitting in front of them rather than the teacher, but can be fixed, especially in small classes like Ms. Pentland’s.